Live Interview is a video interview conducted in real-time online. In live interview, several interviewers and candidates can participate at the same time.
Create a new interview by clicking the 'Create new'-button at Live Interviews section.
Interview form setup
1. Type in the interview title.
2. Set up interview start time and time zone.
3. Add interviewers e-mail addresses. As a creator of the live interview, you will be an interviewer by default .
4. Add the candidates e-mail addresses.
5. Choose the interview language, this will also determine the language of the invitation message .
6. You may modify the default invitation message before sending it.
7. Send invitations to candidates by clicking 'Create'.
The candidate will receive an e-mail with a link and a room code to enter the interview.
You and the candidate can participate in the interview remotely, and all you need is a webcam or a modern mobile device and Internet connection.
Recright Live operates in the following browsers:
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Android: Firefox and Chrome browsers
- iPhone/iPad: Safari-browser
Once you are entering the interview, the system will check that the browser and the camera/microphone are working.
Click 'Siirry haastatteluun' and wait for other's to join the interview.
There is a possibility to chat with the candidates in a public chat and you can make notes only visible to you.
You may also record the interview by clicking the red 'Rec'- image. Once done with the interview, the recording can be found on Recright tool's interview page.