This error is caused by Flash component. Thus we recommend you change your browser to Chrome or Firefox, which use HTML5 technology.
However if you are unable to change the browser you can try the following instructions:
Step 1: Check System for Corruption:
Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Click the Start button.
2) In the "search" box at the bottom, type cmd
3) Look for Cmd.exe to appear at the top of the menu. Right-click on
cmd.exe and choose Run As Administrator. You should now have an
elevated command prompt.
4) In the elevated command prompt, type the following then press the
Enter key: sfc /scannow
5) Allow the System File Checker to complete the scan of all Windows
Step 2: Update to latest Windows KB
1) To check for Windows Updates (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):
2) Click the Start button.
3) Type "update" into the search box and hit ENTER.
4) The Windows Update dialog box will appear.
5) If updates are available, click the Install Updates button.
Step 3: Clean up Junk Files
1) Click Start
2) Go to All Programs > Accessories > System Tools
3) Click Disk Cleanup
4) Choose what type of files and folders to delete at the Files to
5) Click OK
6) To delete system files that are no longer needed, click Clean up
system files.You may be prompted by UAC (User Account Control) to
confirm the action.
7) Click Delete Files.