Sometimes you might have Flash Player installed, but it's disabled from the browser.
After you have installed flash from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and if it's still not working you can check if Flash is enabled on your browser.
Here are the browser specific instructions on how to enable Flash Player:
1. Open Safari and then go to “Preferences”, accessible from the Safari menu.
2. Choose the “Security” tab and look for “Internet plug-ins”. Make sure "Allow Plug-ins is checked". Then click the “Plug-in Settings...".
3. Select “Adobe Flash Player” from the left side to gather a list of websites that have used or attempted to use the Flash plug-in. Make sure that "recright.com" has Adobe Flash Player "On".
Internet Explorer 11:
1. click on the Tools icon in the top right corner of Internet Explorer. (The icon looks like a cogwheel.). In the drop-down menu which appears, click Manage Add-Ons.
2. In the dialog which appears, select Toolbars and Extensions. From the "Show" drop-down menu, select "All add-ons".
3.In the list of Add-ons, look for “Shockwave Flash Object” – which is another name for Flash Player. In the Status column, check to see whether Shockwave Flash Object is Disabled. If it is, click the row for Shockwave Flash Object to highlight it. In the bottom right corner of the Manage Add-ons dialog, click the Enable button.
1. Click the "..." button to access the Edge menu.
2. Select the Settings menu item.
3. Scroll down to the Advanced Settings section and click the View advanced settings button.
4. Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.
5. Refresh your web page or open a new browser tab.