You have been invited to a video interview! Take the following steps to a successful job interview:
- Watch all video questions carefully. You can watch the questions on a computer or mobile device.
- Check that your camera and microphone are working.
- You can record your answers in the video interview tool as many times as you wish until you are happy with the result. You can also record your answers during multiple different sessions.
- When you're done, send your answer and wait for the recruiter to contact you.
Here are some tips to help you:
- Make sure there is enough light, and that the background is clean.
- Record your answers in a quiet environment, where you will not be disturbed.
- Place the camera on your eye level or slightly above.
- Look at the camera when you speak.
- If you use a mobile phone to record video responses, place it on a flat surface.
- Speak concisely and stay within the given time limit.
- Answers to the questions asked only. Don’t try fitting your entire life story in a short video answer.
- You can use notes if you want, but avoid reading straight from a paper.
Read tips and guidelines about preparing to video interviews.